Ernest Johnson Jr., General Manager. (413) 237-0779
Fred Layne, Program Director. Call (413)755-6822. Press 2, then 3.
James Lewis, Music Director. Press 2, then 5.
Andrew R. Cade, Business Director. 755-6180
Delores Mumin, PSA Director. Press 2, then 6.
José Ortiz,Training Director. Press 2, then 7.
Frederick T. Krampits, Chief Engineer. Press 2, then 8.
WTCC Mailing Address
PO Box 9000
Springfield MA 01102-9000
WTCC Street Address
One Armory Square
Springfield, MA 01105
Take a Tour of STCC
Phone Issue Resolved!
The STCC and WTCC phones have been repaired and are in operation!
1. Grand Prize Winner – Stacey Pinkney (Fred Flash Show)
2. 40 Inch TV – Beverly Holmes (Inspirational Beginnings Show)
3. Overnight Stay @ Sheraton Springfield – Dalsey Sanchez (Ecos Del Ritmo Show)
4. Painting Artwork – Bishop Charles Pink (Inspirational Beginnings Show)
5. Gerald Albright – Fred Ziencina (New Polka Show)
6. Dom Dee Photography Photo Session Package – Jacqueline Carter (Friday Bounce Show)
7. Spa Package from MGM – Mt. Calvary Baptist Church (Inspirational Beginnings Show)
8. IPad Mini – Cassandra Carter (Inspirational Beginnings Show)
9. $100 Big Y Gift Card – Arsenio Rodriguez (Clubhouse Show)
10. $50.00 Funari Jewelers Gift Certificate – Jesse Daniels (Inspirational Beginnings Show)
11. Motown Mama Gift Basket – Dr. William Bazin (The Gap Closer Show)
The Business Manager
About 90.7 FM
WTCC FM 90.7 is a 4000-watt community radio station broadcasting from the campus of Springfield Technical Community College in Springfield, Massachusetts.
The station is operated by a volunteer staff of community residents.
Our signal reaches listeners throughout most of western Mass. and northern Conn., and we can also be heard worldwide on the internet.
WTCC-FM broadcasts 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Our diverse programming includes live talk shows on subjects of local interest; programs focused on area Latino, Italian, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Muslim, native American and Caribbean communities; as well as other music programs including jazz, gospel, rock n’roll oldies, R&B, country/bluegrass, alternative rock, blues, Motown, clubhouse dance, and reggae.
WTCC is funded by underwriting from area businesses and donations from our listeners through the annual radiothon fund drive.